Safety and Environmental Policy
ASD Diving Contractors is committed to the protection and preservation of the environment through the implementation and utilisation of responsible operation and management practice. We will adhere to the highest standards of safe operation at our work sites and at our primary business site for the protection of our employees, sub-contractors, clients and the people and communities with which we do business.
- Continuously monitor our operations and business practice to ensure the safety of our people and the environment.
- Ensure that health and safety considerations will always be given priority in planning, and in day to day supervision of work.
- Comply with regulatory and legal requirements.
- Work with our suppliers, sub-contractors and clients to ensure similar compliance.
- Be prepared for emergencies.
- Strengthen our business by making environmental and safety issues an integral part of our products and services.
- Continue our efforts in keeping our workplace accident free.
Management is responsible to educate, train and motivate employees to understand and comply with our environmental and safety policy. Compliance with this policy and associated legislation is the responsibility of every employee and sub-contractor and is a condition of employment. All must ensure that their own work is carried out without risks to themselves or others.
Equal Opportunity Policy
The company has an equal employment policy that seeks to identify and eliminate discrimination, victimisation and sexual harassment practices that may exist in the workplace. In line with this policy the company will not condone any form of harassment, discrimination or victimisation o any such conduct that has the purpose or effect of interfering with the performance of an individual’s duties or creating an intimidating hostile or offensive environment due to intimidation, innuendo or other practises that may cause the above.
Drugs and Alcohol Policy
The company maintains a strict policy on the possession, use and consumption of alcohol and substances of abuse at work. The possession or consumption of alcohol at a ASD managed work site is strictly prohibited. The possession or consumption of substances of abuse at a ASD managed work site is strictly prohibited.